Saturday, December 22, 2012

Happy Mother's Day




 
Helloo everybody.....
Today is Mother's Day right and I believe some of you celebrate it. I think most of you have their own way of celebrating Mother's Day. I celebrated Mother's Day by give special gift to her and make special food. My mother so surprised and look so happy. I'm very proud of you as mother and the way have you raised your children. I think no words seem enough to thank you for being so wonderful in my life mom. I just want you to know how much I love you and how much I need you. :* I hope your special day is blessed with sunshine and smiles laughter, love and happiness. Not only this day but everyday is your special day. I love you so much my mother and you are my everything in my life. :* ({})  I have special quoate " I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me, they have clung to me all my life" ~Abraham Lincoln~

No comments:

Post a Comment