Monday, December 3, 2012

scary moment


Okay, Now I'm gonna write a short story of my life, this is my experience about a scary moment.

Lately, I do my homework until midnight, when I got seriously did my homework, I heard a voice of the girl cried, it's so loud. At first, I just ignored the voice, but its hard to ignored, its so annoyed. I can't concetrated and I'm so scared. It's 00:30 o'clock in that time, its impossible my family its still wake up, I felt really teribble, I'm scared but I'm curious too! hehe So, I came to the voice where its coming from, when I open my room, when I just touch the doors, the voice is faded away. I remember about the kuntilanak myth, when the cried voice is so loud, it means she's not around us, then when the cried voice is faded away, it means she's around us. I'm breathing so fast, my heart is beating so fast, my knees shake so hard, but I need to know whats is going on, I can't be afraid, if  I afraid, she will win and she's gonna scared me all night long. I have god, I trusted god, and I pray in my heart that everything is gonna be alright. So I said this loudly "Please go away, I dont disturb you, I dont afraid of you, Please go away, dont come back anymore, don't disturb me anymore". The cried voice is becoming a laugh voice, I scared but I must be brave. So I ignored her voice, but when I want comeback to do my homework, I saw a shadow in the window but I grab all of my courage and scrap the drapery, and guess what I saw? There’s nothing! Oh yeah finally its kind a relief. The voice is gone now, and I decided to get sleep before she’s coming again..hahahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment