Tuesday, December 11, 2012

my score



Hellooo…..
Today I want tell you about my writing score. Wow I speechless when I got bad score for midterm test. I was surprised, I panic and I am sad. But I must face it and I must study hard than before. I don’t want to be loser. Keep fighting.  :D
When I review my answer , oh my god I got  problem with accuracy. sometimes I got confused with parts of speech and punctuation. And I know what I have to do are practice a lot and review  about what I have learned before and be confindence  that’s the key I think.

1 comment:

  1. At least, you know your mistakes. The next thing that you need to do is learning from them so that you won't repeat similar ones next time.

    Change your text font above to the normal one, so you can identify the capitalization and punctuation mark you are using.

    ReplyDelete