Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My self



Hello ladies and gentlemen……
Today I want to tell you about my self. Let’s see and please enjoy :D 
My name is Ajeng Puspa Hayati, you can call me “Ajeng”. I’m student of Prof.dr. Hamka university. I’m the second child of three children. My elder sister is Eka Dewi Pertiwi and younger sister is Wening Cahya Putri.I love my family never ended. My hobbies are watching movies, listening music and singing because it’s make feels happy and enjoy. I like romantic movies, horror movies,  and action movies.I like friedrice, manggo juice,milk and mineral water.
Ohh yeaah this my  new blog. Sometimes I get confused how to use this blog, but  I don't give up. I will try to understand it as soon as possible. In my blog I will try to make beautiful writing to share about anything in my world, in what I have seen before. I hope this is useful to improve my skills especially in writing. I want to practice and practice because practice is everything… see youuu  ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment