Saturday, December 22, 2012

Don't give up :D

                                                













Hmmm.... I think I have the same problem with a little girl who is in the picture. She always try to write a little bit every day. Although there is a little man who looks confused to see her, but she always try to write something whenever and wherever. Why we must try to write a little bit every day? because if you never try you will never know how to make good writing. I agree that practice a lot in writing can improve my skill in writing. I try to write something in my blog , so I can tell about anything in my blog. I always try to write whatever not only on my blog, but I try to write in my notes, my laptop and my account. I can share anything such as my hobbies, my score, my family, my experiences and my life. So far I try to write one sentence or just one word everyday, but I want to write a little bit more every day. I know it's so hard to do it, but I want  to do it and how do I do it?? I think I must try to write every time,every where and every day so I can do it and I will do it. Practice, practice and practice that's the key to make good writing. keep fighting Ajeng :D

No comments:

Post a Comment